Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bloggy Inspirations


I chose this as a Blog that can inspire you because of the futuristic feel of their products.  As a designer it inspires me to know that I can expand in many different flields of work.  I am not confined to simply designing a space for a residence or a room in a hotel, I can design a more cofortable living space that could include a hiding place for an adult such as this picture.  You dont have to be a child to play hid and go seek.

This is a bowl that has two bowls in one.  There is one that is in the center and the other one comes out, the reason for that is so that if you drop a penut it will fall in the second bowl.  This idea may seem so simple but it works! Again, this blog has ideas that are so futuristic but if you think about it not too long ago we didnt have the technlogy that we have now so you could say we are the future.  I know a blog like this can keep you up to date on the new ideas that will be out and available for the public one day.



This Blog is called MOCOLOCO. This blog has a lot of new ideas for design.  I chose these two photos because I enjoy seeing a small space be used just like a huge space would.  It shows you that no matter how small your can be you can always make it a useful and fun environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment